Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Judging by the Internet chatter, both sides will be heavily armed tomorrow complete with guns, knives and bombs. The Berkeley police will stand-down and do nothing, so the "Perfect Storm" exists for a bloodbath.
University officials are bracing for massive protests after hearing the conservative…
washingtonpost.com|By Susan Kinzie Svrluga
Citing credible evidence of violence, Young America’s Foundation has pulled its support from Ann Coulter’s…
Political pundits identify several fault lines when attempting to describe the political and cultural divisions in America today based on sex, race, age, political ideology, geography, and more. But another fault line has emerged between those who feel an instinctive love of country and those whose…
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Rightist couple charged with attacking "gentle" Leftist Snowflake rioters at the University of Washington
Prosecutors allege the couple, Elizabeth Hokoana and Marc Hokoana, went to the Jan. 20 University of Washington demonstration “to provoke altercations with…
So you think Muslims make peaceful citizens and loyal Americans, heh?
The left faction of the permanent government uses this myth to seize power from the traditional and legitimate government. They put rioters in the streets, forbid the army and the police from dealing with them, and then cry out, while the Czar is away at the front,
We must not allow any Muslims to live in America or any place else, they are a threat to our very existence...
If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem, and you have to go.
Monday, April 24, 2017
It looks like another worthless piece of shit has attacked Hannity, no doubt bankrolled by the Progressives in their quest to remove all conservatives from Fox News. So how much did they pay this AIDS infected cock sucking whore? We are on to their dirty little game and if they want to stay healthy this shit needs to end real quick, because we ain't playing anymore.
Sean Hannity to Take Legal Action, Responds to Salacious and Baseless Accusations 'Complete Fabrication'
In the latest leftist attack on right-wing media stars, Sean Hannity is being accused of sexual harassment by Debbie Schlussel. ...
Sunday, April 23, 2017
How Many Trump Supporters Need to Get Bludgeoned with BIKE LOCKS Before Trump Sends in National Guard?
WHEN WILL PRESIDENT TRUMP SEND IN NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS TO PROTECT TRUMP SUPPORTERS’ RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE? WHEN WILL FAR LEFT ...
FRANCE HISTORIC TEST OF POPULISM...
EU or out?
Macron, 39-year-old eyeing French presidency...
Le Pen battles to become first female at Elysee...
No mainstream party candidate advancing...
FRANCE 24: LIVE...
Civil war rising? Could be. Everyone is thinking foreign actors, but it's interesting that the three cities hit are the most disloyal sanctuary cities firmly under the Iron Heel of the Democrat Party.
"Total Chaos" - Cyber Attack Feared As Multiple Cities Hit With Simultaneous Power Grid Failures | Zero Hedge
The U.S. power grid appears to have been hit with multiple power outages affecting San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles.
It may be July 14, 1789 all over again for France and the Second French Revolution about to begin....
The normal Sunday morning is a lazy affair in the French capital. Streets are quiet bar neighborhoods where the ...
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Today is Earth Day — an annual event first launched on April 22, 1970. The inaugural festivities (organized in part by then hippie and now convicted murderer Ira Einhorn) predicted death, destruction and disease unless we did exactly as progressives commanded. Sound familiar? Behold the coming apocalypse, as predicted on and around Earth Day, 1970:
- “Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.” — Harvard biologist George Wald
- “We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation.” — Washington University biologist Barry Commoner
- “Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction.” — New York Times editorial
- “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.” — Stanford University biologist Paul Ehrlich
- “Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm in the history of man have already been born… [By 1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s.” — Paul Ehrlich
- “It is already too late to avoid mass starvation,” — Denis Hayes, Chief organizer for Earth Day
- “Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions…. By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.” — North Texas State University professor Peter Gunter
- “In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution… by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half.” — Life magazine
- “At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.” — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
- “Air pollution…is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone.” — Paul Ehrlich
- “By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate… that there won’t be any more crude oil. You’ll drive up to the pump and say, ‘Fill ‘er up, buddy,’ and he’ll say, ‘I am very sorry, there isn’t any.'” — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
- “[One] theory assumes that the earth’s cloud cover will continue to thicken as more dust, fumes, and water vapor are belched into the atmosphere by industrial smokestacks and jet planes. Screened from the sun’s heat, the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born.” — Newsweek magazine
- “The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.” — Kenneth Watt
A version of this article was posted last year on FreedomWorks.com.
Lenin was born on April 22, 1870....The first Earth Day was held on April 22, 1970.
It may be sheer coincidence, but it’s all too fitting that the first Earth Day, April 22, 1970, would occur on V.I. Lenin’s 100th birthday, given that most of the modern environmentalist movement grew out of the far left student movement of the…
IF ANN COULTER COMES TO BERKELEY ON THE 27th, THE LEFT PLANS TO OPEN FIRE ON THE RIGHT.
There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down: “Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns…”
As predicted, they are turning to militancy and mob action by mobilizing individuals and groups to attend combat training seminars, acquiring better equipment like baseball bats and helmets, and of…
Once the last shreds of common ground and understanding dissipate, a moment that is rapidly approaching, another civil war will be impossible to avoid.
RUSH: Apparently Hillary's speech announcing her candidacy, when she gave it and the immediate reporting, it was glowing, it was upbeat, one of the best speeches ever, what a way to ignite and kick off the campaign. This is Hillary Clinton at her…
In absolute numbers, it's appalling. But to some, it may not seem like much given that Venezuela has one of the world's highest murder rates, or that millions and millions of people marched against the socialist regime, which has systematically shut down democracy and closed off all legitimate avenu...
Nigel Farage, the leader of the Brexit movement in England, told his radio audience Friday that if Marine Le Pen ...
Friday, April 21, 2017
The Mayor of Bekeley, Jesse Arreguin supports the far-left terrorist organization, BAMN according to his page. Perhaps this is ...
UC-Berkeley this week canceled an April 27 Ann Coulter speech, fearing riots. This lunacy will only grow until colleges start standing up decisively for free speech.…
Nor does it belong to clueless analysts who say no one will notice when O’Reilly does not show up for work this week. "Fox has built a powerful platform that is the go-to place for people with a certain worldview and so to some degree it doesn’t matter who is on,” said Brian Wieser, a senior analyst...
Thursday, April 20, 2017
RUSH: I'm on real thin ice here, too, folks. I can't believe how close to the quicksand I'm walking today. But I just... I told them here yesterday to have no doubt here that the message went out: We don't want pictures of you smiling with that pig. For…